SHER, your partner in Water Supply and Sanitation
- Production of drinking water, Design and management of supply and distribution networks, Audit and supervision of hydraulic works
- Networks rehabilitation and development, Tariff and institutional studies
- Collection, treatment and wastewater management (individual and collective)
- Collection and management of rainwater, storm basin
- Water and health programmes, Training, operation and maintenance
- Decentralized management, private sector input
Types of interventions:
- Project identification and formulation, logical framework.
- Master plans, regional plans and feasibility studies.
- Detailed studies, tendering support and works supervision.
- Training in management and exploitation of infrastructures.
- Technical assistance, support to the management and coordination.
- Evaluation, impact assessment and Relocation action Plans.
- Monitoring, support to the computerization, SIG.
- Tariff and institutional studies, sector organization.
- Maintenance and rehabilitation of infrastructure.
- Support for privatization and Private-Public Partnerships (PPP).